We welcome international members to join our charity, from outside the UK.
International membership includes :
- "On The Level" - our members' magazine, 3 times per year by email
- access to back-issues of "On The Level" in PDF format
- access to FREE download of our Venesection best Practice Guidance (endorsed by the Royal College of Nursing)
- priority monthly e-bulletin - be first to be in-the-know
- discounted, priority booking for our annual conference
- priority booking for webinars, events & information days
- 10% discount in our online shop
- priority opportunities to join clinical research programmes, advancing our understanding of genetic haemochromatosis
Join now using credit or debit card. Membership runs for 1 year from receipt of payment and may be renewed annually thereafter. Once your payment has been processed, our office will contact you by email to complete your membership registration and provide access to various resources for download.
For UK members, we recommend signing up here instead.